Proud to be a member of the GCVA
20 Aug 2020 • 3 minute read
For the second year in a row, we’re happy to be members of the Gift Card and Voucher Association (GCVA) and working with them more closely in their own green initiative.
The GCVA is a very active trade body & membership organisation, which represents the key players in what is today a c£7bn Gift Card and Stored Value Solutions market.
With over 80 members representing key retailers, issuers and suppliers, the GCVA provides an information and reference point and is at the forefront of the issues affecting the industry.
Their main objective is to provide a platform and infrastructure, and to raise the profile and use of gift cards within the UK, positively positioning the sector to consumers, businesses, government and other interested parties.
This year, we look forward to getting more involved in GCVA’s own green initiative as well as introduce our friends and partners who are new to the gift card market so they can learn about all the fantastic features and benefits of becoming a member!
GCVA membership benefits include:
- GCVA CONNECT – online webinar platform & exclusive members’ app
- Events, meetings & networking opportunities
- GCVA Conference – 2-day annual international conference
- Hall of Fame Awards – rewarding and celebrating the industry
- Invaluable insight into the industry through regular sharing of industry and GCVA research & data
- Information sharing platforms to understand the market, its players, new innovation & products
- Updates and briefings on all the latest legislation, VAT & regulatory information
- Thought leadership and advocacy to positively position the industry with key stakeholders
- The voice of the industry maximising PR & media on behalf of our members
- #Giftbetter social platform to reach & engage customers
In recent times, they’ve also added a new digital suite of products including regular webinars, members meetings and networking which inevitably helps keep our planet a little greener.
To learn more about becoming a GCVA member and for the application form, please follow this link or call the GCVA on 01424 205444.
Compostable and recyclable
Save up to 40% compared to plastic
Turnaround average 20 working days
Introducing our range of plastic-free cards
Since 2006 we have been innovating and disrupting in the card market to develop what is a leading range of environmentally-friendly card solutions. So what sets us apart?
Well that’s the thing, there’s a number of reasons why Green Gift Cards are renowned in the world of card production. It is the material we use for our cards and the certification that the cards come with. It is also the compelling environmental story (we urge you to watch the video) that is behind all of our cards and the fact that, once finished with, our cards are compostable and can be recycled in normal household waste streams. Oh and we’ll say it again – being environmentally-friendly doesn’t mean they are more expensive. In fact they offer great value compared to plastic cards.
Request a callback
If you would like to talk to us about your next card order or would like to know more about what makes our products so unique, call us on 01794 725 454 or request a call back.
Read our latest whitepaper to find out one simple change organisations can implement today to help tackle the issue of single and limited use plastic.