This statement sets out Jellyfish Livewire’s actions to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to its business and to put in place steps that are aimed at ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in its own business and its supply chains.
Jellyfish Livewire recognises that it has a responsibility to take a robust approach to preventing slavery and human trafficking and is committed to do so in our commercial activities and supply chains.
Jellyfish Livewire Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (06227410).
Jellyfish Livewire is a UK based marketing agency specialising in digital marketing, SEO, content generation as well as specialist print management services and Gift Card manufacture. We are based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We strive to work to the highest professional standards and comply with all laws, regulations and rules relevant to our business.
We work hard to ensure that the aims and provisions of the Act are complied with and to manage any concerns or breaches.
Our recruitment and employment procedures include appropriate pre-employment screening of all staff to determine right to work in the UK. They also receive an HR induction which explains all Jellyfish Livewire company policies and confirms that employees are able to contact HR representatives confidentially on any matter of concern, throughout their employment.
We expect all employees to conduct business with honesty and integrity and we have a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption.
Jellyfish Livewire company policies work to identify and prevent any sort of slavery and human trafficking within its operations. Jellyfish Livewire works to maintain high professional and ethical standards and ensures its employees know their role in maintaining these.
All employees are provided with a written contract of employment and are governed by stringent company policies.
We do not tolerate any form of modern slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business.
Due diligence / Risk assessment
Sustainable Procurement is an integrated value in our supply chain management. We seek to trade with suppliers who match and complement our ethical standards and organisational values whilst seeking to minimise the environmental impacts arising from the delivery of their goods or services. We are committed to the following:
- Mapping the supply chain to assess particular product or geographical risks.
- Evaluating the modern slavery and human trafficking risks of each new supplier.
- Ensuring all new suppliers accept our Code of Conduct policy prior to being on boarded as a supplier.
- Reviewing on a regular basis all aspects of the supply chain.
- Taking steps to improve sub-standard suppliers’ practices.
- Entering into business relationships with suppliers that reflect our organisational values.
- Work with our suppliers to ensure that they drive ethical and sustainable business practices throughout their organisations.
- We particularly focus on the environmental impact of our supply chain and partners and work hard to reduce the combined carbon footprint.
Supplier responses are taken into consideration when short-listing and we make any concerns known to the supplier. Should suppliers fail to live up to our expectations or be unwilling to make any changes we may cease to engage with them.